lichess.org
Donate

Suggestion for lichess premium: auto analysis calculation.

@StartingSquare said in #41:
> Well that's too bad because Chess.com offers the feature and Lichess.org never well. To enjoy the freedoms I require I need to use Chess.com it seems.

Then why don't you go there and stop complaining about Lichess. I'm pretty sure we don't need you here. But che$$.com does. For money purposes.
Are you saying that users don't have the liberty, the freedom, to even say such things on Lichess.org/? Or you don't want users here to have that freedom?
@StartingSquare said in #43:
> Are you saying that users don't have the liberty, the freedom, to even say such things on Lichess.org/? Or you don't want users here to have that freedom?

You can of course say it and ask the question, but it rather gives away the fact that the whole of the core values and ethos of Lichess have flown right over your head. Sounds like the other site might be a better fit for you in that case.
Which other site is that? Lichess is already using nofollow on links to Chess.com so mentioning it here doesn't give it any extra link juice, Google ignores it.
@StartingSquare said in #43:
> Are you saying that users don't have the liberty, the freedom, to even say such things on Lichess.org/? Or you don't want users here to have that freedom?

No. If they didn't you would have been chatbanned a while ago. And you have enough freedom to continue this thread for as long as you wish, but you also have the freedom to shut up and stop defending the indefensible.
Can you really be banned here for talking about a feature Chess.com has that Lichess doesn't? Or just for not speaking of Lichess like it was the Virgin Mary?
@StartingSquare said in #47:
> Can you really be banned here for talking about a feature Chess.com has that Lichess doesn't? Or just for not speaking of Lichess like it was the Virgin Mary?

No you can't
You can mention che$$.com as many times as you like, you will never convert us!
Lichess members are a loyal group!
Go spam elsewhere!