41 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Ugh.. I'm free falling.#8

#5 But I don't own a car?

Juanma206
General Chess Discussion - Ugh.. I'm free falling.#4

#3 OHHH that explains why my rating is dropping. I play a3 resign 0-1

Juanma206
Lichess Feedback - Banned after leaving one game#3

#2 I literally cannot stop laughing right now.

Juanma206
General Chess Discussion - Ugh.. I'm free falling.#1

A few days ago I reached my highest classical rating ever, which I think is 1616. I stayed around there for another 36 hours or so, but as soon as I went slightly under 1600, there was no going back a…

Juanma206
General Chess Discussion - Mr.1488#11

Guys, guys. Remember rating is a mere construct of the patriarchy. And mayonnaise is a gender.

Juanma206
Lichess Feedback - I was going to donate to lichess, but the title was a little patron-ising#4

puns boi

Juanma206
Lichess Feedback - I was going to donate to lichess, but the title was a little patron-ising#2

puns

Juanma206
General Chess Discussion - Can't join tournaments?#3

yeah, that IS weird. 15 losses in a row and then all of a sudden three wins.. Hmm, it must be you suddenly got five hundred points better! Okay, sarcasm aside, you have been tagged as a cheater and so…

Juanma206
General Chess Discussion - Swiss Tournaments on Lichess#3

I would also love this kind of tournament. +1 to this suggestion to bring back something that appears to have been removed. #BringBackTheSwiss is gonna be trending on Twitter.

Juanma206
Lichess Feedback - lichess game links opened using mobile phone should be the lichess app, instead of mobile's browser.#3

@Thibault, the OP means he or she wants that, when opening the game in the browser for mobile, it automatically redirects you to the mobile app. I, however, a mobile user that loves the browser interf…

Juanma206